Our goal is to help you surmount the issues that stand as obstacles to your full well-being.
- Anxieties – Fear, PTSD, Trauma, OCD, General Anxiety
- Addictions – Substances, alcohol, sex, Internet, gambling, gaming, pornography, food
- Depression – Grief, loss, sadness, lack of motivation
- Existential issues – lack of meaning, isolation, death anxiety
- Couples work on healing, re-forming emotional connection, attachment, forgiveness
- Personal issues with intimacy, relationship, and connection difficulties
Our experience as clinicians and our backgrounds have taught us that many of these areas of suffering may be resolved in individual therapy, but that group therapy may oftentimes be an important component of achieving wellness.
We collaborate regularly as clinicians, and co-facilitate group work in the areas of addictions, anxiety, grief and loss, LGBTQ issues, and more.