Our goal is to help you surmount the issues that stand as obstacles to your full well-being.
- Anxieties – Fear, PTSD, Trauma, OCD, General Anxiety
- Addictions – Substances, alcohol, sex, Internet, gambling, gaming, pornography, food
- Depression – Grief, loss, sadness, lack of motivation
- Existential issues – lack of meaning, isolation, death anxiety
- Couples work on healing, re-forming emotional connection, attachment, forgiveness
- Personal issues with intimacy, relationship, and connection difficulties
Our experience as clinicians and our backgrounds have taught us that many of these areas of suffering may be resolved in individual therapy, but that group therapy may oftentimes be an important component of achieving wellness.
We collaborate regularly as clinicians, and co-facilitate group work in the areas of addictions, anxiety, grief and loss, LGBTQ issues, and more.
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Individual Therapy with Family Component
- Couples Work
In therapy at Lampost, we endeavor to light a path that allows you to form a project of your life. The process of finding meaning, resolving conflict, allaying fears, assuaging grief, and relieving emotional pain often requires a helping hand. In working on this process with you, our goal is simple… to help you find your path and shape your project of life.